As the health and safety of all players and staff remains our number one priority, in addition to adhering to the Province of Ontario’s “Framework for Reopening our Province”, we will also be referencing the recommendations from the Ontario Tennis Association.
- Private Lessons
- Semi Private
- Maximum of 2 students per court.
- All drills will comply with social distancing requirements.
- Limited use of cones and targets. This equipment can only be touched by the coach. Each coach will have their own marked cones and targets.
- When possible, coaches will stay on the same court throughout the day to limit unnecessary contact with others.
- All balls used on a court would be immediately replaced if a player or coach is suspected of having contracted COVID-19.
- All coaches will be required to disinfect their hands between each lesson.
- Staff will disinfect ball hoppers, cones and markers each day.
PREPARING TO PLAY:
- All bookings are to be made online or by telephone.
- Clean your equipment, including your racquets and water bottles before each visit.
- Do not play if you or your opponent:
- Exhibit any coronavirus symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms identified by health experts.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- If you have been out of the country within the last 14 days.
- We provide hand sanitizers but feel free to bring your hand sanitizer or disinfected wipes to sanitize your equipment before and after your session.
- Make sure you have enough water before leaving the house.
ENTERING THE FACILITY:
- Wear a mask prior to entering the facility
- Apply hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
- Follow the markers to maintain physical distancing of 2 meters
- We will ask you some Health Screening Questions.
- When directed by coach, enter the tennis court while maintaining social distancing of at least 2 meters/6 feet.
- If applicable; avoid touching the revolving door with your hands (You may push with your elbow or shoulder).
- Once the next client has entered the court, the client that has just finished playing may leave the court by maintaining a physical distancing of 2 meters.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the court, if we suspect the present of a health risk.
- Only players and required staff are to enter the facility. Parents will be asked to drop off their kids and pick them up at the end of the lesson.
ON COURT SAFETY POLICIES:
- You may take off your mask when you reach your court.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters.
- Avoid touching your face. If you do touch your face, immediately disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer.
- When possible, avoid touching door handles and other objects where the virus could survive. If you touch something, disinfect your hands with your hand sanitizer or the hand sanitizer station located within the facility.
- Do NOT change sides of the court.
- Unless you live in the same household, do not share food, drinks, towels and equipment with anyone else in the Facility.
- Water bottles are NOT to be refilled at the facility. Either bring your own water bottle.
- If you cough or sneeze, do so in a tissue or in your sleeve.
Before leaving your court:
- Put on your mask
- Disinfect your hands and your equipment with your own sanitizer or the sanitizer station located at the exit of the Bubble.
- Leave the tennis court immediately after you finish playing.
FACILITY SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE:
- We have placed a Hand Sanitizer station at the following locations:
- Next to the net.
- Next to the entrance doors.
- Next to the exit doors.
- There are markings on the ground to provide proper social distancing for players and staff.
- In addition to our regular maintenance, all touch points within the facility will be cleaned and disinfected by our coach regularly throughout the day.
- Our booking system allows us to keep a log of who has played.