Camps and Lessons Cancellation Policies
– 30 days or more before program: If written notification is received 30 business days, or more, prior to the program start date there is a full refund, less a $50.00 fee.
– Less than 30 business days: If written notification is received less than 30 business days prior to the program start date, no refund or credit will be issued.
– Program has ended: If written notification is received after the program has ended, no refund or credit will be issued.
– Makeup Classes:
Due to limited tennis court time, we do not offer makeup classes for those lessons you choose to miss. Similar to any other activity (such as soccer, hockey or basketball ) participants are not afforded the opportunity to “make up” missed class time.
– In the event the Government of Canada enforces a mandatory closure and lockdown orders on sport facilities, we will not have any choice other than to stop our classes and we will credit all the remaining sessions until the Government permits us to resume our sessions. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
– Participant is removed from the program by the Club staff: If a participant is withdrawn by our staff due to program incompatibility, there will be a pro-rated refund for the balance of the classes, less a $50.00 fee.
– There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
Rules of Conduct
– Members and guests are to display proper tennis etiquette at all times, including during court change over times.
– Unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be permitted. Any person will be asked to leave the premises if he or she is causing a disturbance to other users.
– All players have the right to participate in activities in an environment that is free from discrimination and/or harassment.
– Language or activities that defeat this objective will not be tolerated.
– Members and guests are prohibited from taking photos or videos during program & service delivery to ensure safety for all patrons. This effort is to preserve people`s right to privacy and is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
– Members and guests are to use the provided waste and recycling bins located between courts.
– No food with peanuts or traces of nuts is to be consumed on the premises of the club.