Camps and Lessons Cancellation Policies
– 14 days or more before program: If written notification is received 14 business days, or more, prior to the program start date there is a full refund, less a $50.00 fee.
– Less than 14 business days: If written notification is received less than 14 business days prior to the program start date, no refund or credit will be issued.
– Program has ended: If written notification is received after the program has ended, no refund or credit will be issued.
– Program is cancelled: If a registrant cannot be accommodated due to insufficient enrolment or other reasons, there will be a full refund. Transfers will be made wherever possible.
– Participant is removed from the program by the Club staff: If a participant is withdrawn by our staff due to program incompatibility, there will be a pro-rated refund for the balance of the classes, less a $50.00 fee.
– There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
Rules of Conduct
– Members and guests are to display proper tennis etiquette at all times, including during court change over times.
– Unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be permitted. Any person will be asked to leave the premises if he or she is causing a disturbance to other users.
– All players have the right to participate in activities in an environment that is free from discrimination and/or harassment.
– Language or activities that defeat this objective will not be tolerated.
– Members and guests are prohibited from taking photos or videos during program & service delivery to ensure safety for all patrons. This effort is to preserve people`s right to privacy and is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
– Members and guests are to use the provided waste and recycling bins located between courts.
– No food with peanuts or traces of nuts is to be consumed on the premises of the club.